Adventure Therapy Aotearoa Membership
We are a membership association – when you join us as a member you’re supporting the development of adventure therapy in Aotearoa. It is a great way to stay in the loop of what is happening in the field of adventure therapy in Aotearoa. Sign up below!
ATA Membership Benefits
As a member of Adventure Therapy Aotearoa, you will receive the following benefits:
Access to the members-only area of our website
Full access to our online workshops and their recordings
A regular newsletter with all sorts of information about adventure therapy in Aotearoa and around the world. Sign up here.
Discounted participation in our annual gatherings
The opportunity to apply for our annual ATA grant
The ability to vote at our AGM (aka Awesome General Meeting)
The opportunity to stand for election to our leadership group
Access to the ATA Research List
Access to the Association of Experiential Education (AEE).
Best of all – you get the satisfaction of knowing you are investing in the development of this thing we love here in Aotearoa New Zealand!
Become and Adventure Therapy Aotearoa Member
Annual Subscription $60.00
Annual Subscription for Student or Unwaged $40
1 Year Subscription $60
1 Year Subscription for Student or Unwaged $40
Why do we need members?
- We need Members because our association exists to support our Members!
- We need Members to help shape the future of adventure therapy in New Zealand
- We need Members to be voted on to the leadership group to keep this thing going…
Can I get an invoice?
- If you need one, yes we can do that.
- Please keep in mind our admin team is voluntary – so if you don’t need one, don’t get one… ta 🙂
- We are not GST registered.
What do I get as a member?
- Full access toour programme of online workshops and the recordings
- A regular newsletter with all sorts of information about adventure therapy in Aotearoa and around the world
- Discounted participation in our annual gatherings
- Access to a special Members’ Area on our website (coming soon!)
- The ability to vote at our AGM (aka Awesome General Meeting)
- The opportunity to stand for election to our leadership group
- Best of all – you get the satisfaction of knowing you are investing into the development of this thing we love here in Aotearoa New Zealand!
How do I sign up?
How much does it cost?
$60 a year, or just $40 if you are a student or unwaged.
What do we do with the money?
- Invest in simple infrastructure to connect and support our Members – eg subscriptions to WordPress and Mailchimp, and getting tech support when we need it
- Organise an annual hui/conference where Members can meet and learn from each other
- Offer occasional learning and development opportunities for Members
- An annual scholarship to support Members’ professional development and/or travel to attend International Adventure Therapy ConferencesThis Association exists to develop the field of adventure therapy in Aotearoa NZ and to support the development of our Members. Our volunteer leadership group is working hard behind the scenes to make this a reality. Any spending of the money is decided by the full leadership group not any one person. We are happy to take suggestions if there’s more you’d like to see!
Can I give more to support the development of AT in Aotearoa?
Absolutely! You can give as much as you like. At this stage it’s not tax deductible, but if we decide to apply for charitable status then it may be. Get in touch if you’d like to discuss opportunities for partnership or sponsorship.